Monday, August 24, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Happy Monday!

There are only 2 Monday's left in August and I am so excited for Fall right around the corner. Not only are there a ton of new books coming out this year that I can't wait to get my hands on, the cooler weather is so much more conducive to laying around and reading.

This week, I'm focusing on a few things.

On my Kindle, I'm reading Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari.  I picked this up a few weeks ago when it was on the Kindle Daily Deal.  I love Aziz's stand up, so I'm excited to see how his humor comes across in print.

On audio, I will be listening to What I Know For Sure by Oprah Winfrey.  I prefer nonfiction audio during my commute and while doing housework.  Plus, this book is only about four hours long so I should be able to complete it while driving to work without a problem this week.

I also have The Chosen by Chaim Potok and Land of the Firebird: The Beauty of Old Russia by Susan Massie waiting for my at the library to pick up.  I'm sure I will start, but most likely not finish these books by the end of the week.

On the blog front, I would like to have at least one more post up by the weekend.  I'm not sure what that will be yet (maybe a monthly wrap up?) so let me know if you have any suggestions!


No comments:

Post a Comment