Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Is This Thing Still On?

Well, hey there. It's been about five years since I was around this little corner of the internet and to be honest I forgot it was here.

Where have I been? Working, mostly.  I've changed roles within my organization quite a few times over the past five years and it's taken up a lot of time and allowed me to travel to some really cool places.  My husband and I also bought our first home last summer, and are working on making this our long-term space. 

Now that COVID-19 has taken hold of the planet, and I'm safe at home most of the time, I've gotten back into reading way more than I have over the past few years.  And a few weeks ago, I stumbled back to this blog and re-read some of my old posts.  I don't recall there being so many, or reading so much, but I was surprised at the glimpses of my past life that I got to see and decided to pick it up again.  I'm excited about foraying into this new venture again.

I've started blogging again just in time, as the Reverse Readathon, hosted by Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon, starts this weekend! 

I also plan to do an overview of what I have read while quarantined this year, and how my reading habits for 2020 compare to the past few years. I've also acquired quite a few books over the past few months based on the recommendations of some great podcasts I've discovered this year and will be spotlighting those as well.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment