Saturday, September 14, 2013

Where Have I Been? | This Just In

Ooops.. I disappeared for a week.  It happens.  I am in the final planning stages for my wedding (just one more week!) so the literary aspect of my life has taken a backseat to everything else.  I started reading Wuthering Heights last weekend, and am about 30% way through it right now.

This Just In

Even though I haven't had much time to read, I was tempted to buy a few books on Amazon.  I bought The Witches by Roald Dahl in honor of Roald Dahl Day (September 13) and I plan on finishing and reviewing that tonight.  I also bought Stardust by Neil Gaiman and Under My Hat: Tales from the Cauldron, a short story anthology edited by Jonathan Strahan.  All of these books were inspired by Chels from Chels&ABook.  They are lighter and shorter reads to break up the more serious novels I am focusing on for the RIPVIII read-a-thon and a fun way to get in the Halloween spirit.

How is your September reading going so far? Are you in full swing for the RIPVIII read-a-thon yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment