Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Readathon Progress

Now that we've made it half way through the week, here is my progress update for both the Dog Days of Summer and Bout of Books 8.0 read-a-thons!

Dog Days of Summer Wrap Up

Over the weekend I was able to read three books- Sloppy Firsts and Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty (review coming soon!) and Meet Molly by Valerie Tripp. I spent the majority of the weekend lounging and reading, a great way to relax from a really stressful week at work.

Bout of Books 8.0 Mid-Way Progress Report

I read Charmed Thirds by Megan McCafferty on Monday and Legend by Marie Lu on Tuesday and Wednesday (today).  The night is not quite over yet so I will probably start Insurgent by Veronica Roth.  After Insurgent, I"m not sure where I will end up - the other books I planned to read (post here) aren't appealing to me anymore.  I'm headed to the beach this weekend so I might pick up a lighter romance or contemporary novel to relax with.

How is your progress for Bout of Books 8.0 going? Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment