Friday, October 25, 2013

#FridayReads 10.25.2013

HAPPY FRIDAY! 

The weekend is finally here!  I am fully recovered from Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon two weeks ago and back in the full swing of reading.  I finished two books this week, pulling me out of my reading slump.  The Selection and it's sequel, The Elite by Kiera Cass (reviews coming soon!)

The weather in Pennsylvania has cooled down into the 40s and 50s every day.  I am anticipating a chilly weekend again where I can curl up on the couch with a blanket, my cats and some good reading.
 
I plan on working through the rest of Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor and then I have a few different options. I purchased Interview with a Vampire by Anne Rice on my Kindle but I also want to dive into The Little Stranger by Sarah Waters.

 I am also working on a new series for Stacks & Shelves called Middle Grade Monday where I highlight some of my favorite middle grade fiction and authors, so I want to try some more of Neil Gaiman's books like Coraline or Richard Peck's Here Lies the Librarian.

I will be updating all weekend on my Goodreads page.  You can also find me on Twitter!

What do you have lined up for this weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment