Friday, October 4, 2013

#FridayReads

Image Source: Boardwalks and Boulevards

Happy Friday everyone!!

Today is an especially happy day because I finally finished The Historian after work for the Estella Society readalong, part of RIPVIII. Huzzah! At about page 500 or so, the plot seemed to drag and I didn't think I would ever get to the end. I am going to postpone my full review until the second part of the discussion questions are released, but I did give it 3/5 stars on Goodreads.

The Historian took me two weeks to finish, and I am still half way through Wuthering Heights so I'm not sure what I'm going to read next.  Perhaps Doctor Sleep or Night Film to throw a fast pasted book into the mix? I am still unsure but excited to dive into my TBR.

What are you reading this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment